Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Abby Holyoak Funeral Services and Inc

If you couldn't already tell, it's been a lottle difficult to focus tonight...
So for the better part of my shift I took an apptitude test for personality and career profiling.
After answering what felt like 3 billion questions (in reality 485), I learned that I am
~ Gregarious
~ Friendly
~ Assertive
~ With Poise
~ A Leader
~ Provocative
~ Self-Disclosed
~ Talkitive
~ Sociable
~ Intellectual
~ Concientious
~ ...

And more than that....

The 3 occupations I am most suited for are:

1. Funeral Director
2. Psychologist (clinical, school, or counseling)
3. Other counselors (educational, vocational, school, rehabilitation)

Funeral Director....

What does that even mean. Can anyone really see me as a funeral director?
Those poor people would probably kill themselves and join their relatives after suffereing through the funeral process with me.
Wow.
Bless my heart, I would be the worst funeral director in this world and the next.

I'm not sure if UVU offers a degree in Funeral Directives and Operational Procedures.
Either way, I think I'll stick to English and History Education.

Whoa baby.
Wow.

Goodnight, dear void.

No comments:

Post a Comment